Anger Management 360 Violence Prevention Curriculum is a research-based curriculum that teaches social and emotional skills for violence prevention. The program is user-friendly and contains parent education components. It aims to reduce impulsive and aggressive behaviors and increase protective factors and social competence in children in middle school/ junior high. Participants learn how to respond to others and practice skill steps for calming down, reducing anger, and solving problems. This curriculum teaches participants to practice empathy, problem-solving skills, risk assessment, decision-making, and goal-setting.
The Adolescent, and Adult Anger Management classes provide education and skills for those who need to learn how to deal with their anger in a positive, functional way. Adult and Adolescent Anger Management classes focus on:
- The role of individual responsibility in changing unacceptable behavior.
- Develop a working understanding of anger/stress patterns and responses.
- Identify “situational anger” that consistently results in angry responses and can lead to aggressive behavior.
- Eliminate or minimize person directed aggression.
- Develop communication skills and listening techniques to enhance interpersonal relationships.
Manage Your Anger
The Anger Management 360 curriculum for children utilizes a skill streaming psycho-educational approach to teach psychological and social competencies to children ages 6 to 11. It provides the following core components:
- Empathy training, in which students identify their own feelings and those of others.
- Impulse control, in which students are presented a problem-solving strategy and behavioral skills.
- Anger management, in which students are presented coping strategies and behavioral skills for tense situations.
Organization Training ensures that workplace anger does not become a problem in your organization, and prevents anger and workplace conflict from influencing your employee’s productivity. Anger, Stress, and Anxiety are some of the problems we all come across in our day to day lives both personally and professionally. People who have high levels of stress and conflict in their lives with minimal amount of coping skills can have the most devastating effect on the work environment and their coworkers.
- Lower rates of workplace conflict
- Reduced employee health problems and sick day usage.
- Improved morale and increased productivity.
The award-winning Breakthrough Parenting program is presented by a Certified experienced Parenting Instructor, and is based on Dr. Jayne A. Major’s practical research and real-life experience in training over 20,000 parents. This parenting education course offers an in-depth understanding of the underlying causes of children’s behavior which is key. Applying the Breakthrough Parenting proven methods can turn power struggles with your child into cooperation and communication.
Breakthrough Parenting® teaches parents that the old authoritarian and permissive methods for raising children are the main causes of power struggles and fail to help children develop the “inner guidance” they need to learn to think for themselves and to care about others. Breakthrough Parenting® offers a proven method for raising cooperative, happy and self-confident children.
Our classes will teach you how to:
- Set appropriate and clear boundaries together with your children.
- Discipline in a way that promotes willing cooperation from your children.
- Turn mistakes into positive learning experiences.
- Promote confidence and healthy self-esteem.
- Help all family members accept personal responsibility for their actions.
- Prepare teenagers to make responsible choices as they become
- Form a deep and lasting bond with your children.
One-on-one coaching can be productive for those that require or who would prefer a private setting for their program. Such individuals may include but are not limited to:
- High Profile Public Individuals.
- Law Enforcement.
- High Level Executive Personnel.
The Executive Coaching Program consists of:
- Confidential assessment which determines current levels of functioning.
- Individualized plan of action.
- Exercises focusing on enhancing emotional intelligence Behavior logging
- Behavioral strategies for recognizing and managing anger and stress.
Post-assessment at program termination designed to determine the